Mechatronics technicians are highly versatile specialists in the operation of our plants and/or maintenance. They are not only proficient in metal engineering, but as trained electrical specialists they are also responsible for work on electrical systems and automated controls.
As a mechatronics technician, you will have the chance to continue your employment in one of the many technical areas of MUEG after successfully completing of your training.
- As part of the training, you will pass through the central maintenance and processing/recycling facilities
- Metal engineering, assembly and disassembly of components and assemblies
- Electrical engineering, including switching authorization up to 1,000 volts
- Control and automation technology with Siemens Logo! and PLC 7/TIA Portal
- Maintenance and repair of plants and machines
- Operation/control of recycling and processing plants for residual waste materials
- Error search and troubleshooting