Machine fitters are specialists in the field of metal engineering and maintenance. Both in the operation of our plants and with regard to maintenance tasks, they use their skills and abilities to support a smooth and efficient plant operation.
As a machine fitter, you will have the chance to continue your employment in one of the many technical areas of MUEG after successfully completing of your training.
Duration and place of training
Training takes place at the company sites and at the vocational training school BBS II Leuna.
Completed secondary education
- As part of the training, you will pass through the central maintenance and processing/recycling facilities
- Metal engineering, assembly and disassembly of components and assemblies
- Control and automation technology with Siemens Logo!
- Maintenance and repair of plants and machines
- Operation/control of recycling and processing plants for residual waste materials
- Error search and troubleshooting