Architectural draughtsman (m/f/d)-
civil engineering, road construction and landscaping
Draughtsmen implement the design sketches and specifications of engineers and create scale-appropriate drawings and plans for civil engineering, structural engineering, road construction and landscaping. At MUEG, draughtsmen are active in the field of development and approval planning and, in particular, produce approval documents, construction and site plans.
After you have successfully completed your vocational training, our goal is to continue working with you in an innovative and creative department of MUEG.
What you can expect from us:
- Optimal support in your training, with intensive preparation for exams
- Continued employment after successful completion
- Individual support
- Informal working atmosphere
- Work at an innovative and agile company
What we expect from you:
- Punctuality & reliability
- Team skills
- Flexibility & joy in accepting challenges
- Implementation of design sketches and specifications of engineers
- Creating scale-appropriate drawings and plans for civil engineering, structural engineering, road construction and landscaping
- Participating in construction and approval planning
- Purchasing and materials management
- Performing specialist calculations
- Completing maps
- Basics of practical work according to drawings and plans, especially in road, route and track construction as well as walls
- Interest in technical planning and drawings as well as spatial imagination
- Pleasure in dealing with people
- Independent and responsible work, conscientiousness and accuracy
- Self-initiative, communication and team skills
- Good school leaving qualification from secondary school or higher
Place of training
Years 1 and 2 of vocational training Vocational school (BbS) “Gutjahr”, Halle (Saale)
Year 3 of vocational training: “Craft School”, Professional School Centre (BSZ) for Technology II, Chemnitz
Duration of training
No matter if you apply by traditional letter or by e-mail with a PDF document: We need the following documents from you:
- Cover letter – Why do you want to complete your vocational training with us?
- Tabular CV – with school career and interests
- Passport photo – current photo of you
- Copies of certificates (the last two certificates or existing school-leaving certificates/diplomas)
- Existing internship certificates
- If you have already finished school: What have you done since then? (documentation)
We are looking forward to your informative application documents. For more information, our head of vocational training, Mr. Rieger, is available for your queries via phone +49 (0)34633 41 - 0 gerne zur Verfügung.
We are looking forward to your application!
MUEG Mitteldeutsche Umwelt- und Entsorgung GmbH
or preferably by e-mail to bewerbung (at) mueg (.) de