Construction equipment operator (m/f/d)
As a construction equipment operator, you operate different construction equipment and machines. In particular, MUEG uses earthmoving machinery such as wheel loaders, excavators and caterpillars for work in landscape construction, for the integration of mineral waste and for feeding recycling plants.
Construction equipment operators are also responsible for the maintenance of their machinery, including smaller repair jobs. After you have successfully completed your vocational training, our goal is to continue working with you in an innovative and creative department of MUEG.
What you can expect from us:
- Optimal support in your training, with intensive preparation for exams
- Continued employment after successful completion
- Individual support
- Informal working atmosphere
- Work at an innovative and agile company
What we expect from you:
- Punctuality & reliability
- Team skills
- Flexibility & joy in accepting challenges
- Operating of earthmoving machinery (wheel loaders, caterpillars, excavators) in the recycling facilities and landfilling of mineral waste
- Principles of waste law and assessment of the residual waste materials delivered with regard to their classification under waste law
- Maintenance and repair work on earthmoving machinery
- Supporting the operation/control of the recycling plants
- Metal engineering, assembly and disassembly of components and assemblies
- Control technology
- Good grasp of technical matters and manual craft skills
- Working independently and responsibly
- Flexibility and courage to take on challenges
- Self-initiative, communication and team skills
- Good school leaving qualification from secondary school or higher
Place of training
Recycling and disposal centre Espenhain, Großpösna/Störmthal or Schkopau/Lochau
Depends on the place of residence
Duration of training
No matter if you apply by traditional letter or by e-mail with a PDF document: We need the following documents from you:
- Cover letter – Why do you want to complete your vocational training with us?
- Tabular CV – with school career and interests
- Passport photo – current photo of you
- Copies of certificates (the last two certificates or existing school-leaving certificates/diplomas)
- Existing internship certificates
- If you have already finished school: What have you done since then? (documentation)
We are looking forward to your informative application documents. For more information, our head of vocational training, Mr. Rieger, is available for your queries via phone +49 (0)34633 41 - 0 gerne zur Verfügung.
We are looking forward to your application!
MUEG Mitteldeutsche Umwelt- und Entsorgung GmbH
or preferably by e-mail to bewerbung (at) mueg (.) de