Machine and plant operator –
metal and plastic technology (m/f/d)
Machine and plant operators are the specialists for plant operation in our technical plants for the preparation and recycling of residual waste materials. They are responsible for smooth and efficient plant operation, helping to prevent faults and quickly locate and eliminate defects by working and maintaining the plant components in a proactive manner.
As a machine and plant operator, you will have the chance to either continue your employment in one of our treatment and recycling plants or extend your vocational training for another 18 months to acquire a degree as a machine fitter.
What you can expect from us:
- Optimal support in your training, with intensive preparation for exams
- Continued employment after successful completion
- Individual support
- Informal working atmosphere
- Work at an innovative and agile company
What we expect from you:
- Punctuality & reliability
- Team skills
- Flexibility & joy in accepting challenges
- As part of the training, you will pass through the central maintenance and processing/recycling facilities
- Metal engineering, assembly and disassembly of components and assemblies
- Fundamentals of control technology
- Maintenance and repair of plants and machines
- Operation/control of recycling and processing plants for residual waste materials
- Error search and troubleshooting
- Good grasp of technical matters and manual craft skills
- Working independently and responsibly
- Flexibility and courage to take on challenges
- Self-initiative, communication and team skills
- Completed secondary school with good marks
Place of training
Rötha/Espenhain or Schkopau/Lochau
Depends on the place of residence
Duration of training
No matter if you apply by traditional letter or by e-mail with a PDF document: We need the following documents from you:
- Cover letter – Why do you want to complete your vocational training with us?
- Tabular CV – with school career and interests
- Passport photo – current photo of you
- Copies of certificates (the last two certificates or existing school-leaving certificates/diplomas)
- Existing internship certificates
- If you have already finished school: What have you done since then? (documentation)
We are looking forward to your informative application documents. For more information, our head of vocational training, Mr. Rieger, is available for your queries via phone +49 (0)34633 41 - 0 gerne zur Verfügung.
We are looking forward to your application!
MUEG Mitteldeutsche Umwelt- und Entsorgung GmbH
or preferably by e-mail to bewerbung (at) mueg (.) de